Sunday, January 20, 2013

The End... (and a last cultural side note)

In case you're wondering, that's all folks!   There are some pics and stories we didn't post, but not many, and I'm sure you're sick of reading this anyway.   Thank you all for playing...  Hopefully we'll have a nice highlight reel photo book to share in person too.  Probably shorter than this, but then you're at the mercy of Marshall and my long-winded tales live and in color. Harder to switch off when you get bored.  ;)

One last cultural side note photo for entertainment's sake.  At our swanky hotel in Dubai, I looked in the drawer of the nightstand, since I was curious.  Did the Gideon's have reach into Dubai?   Appears not, but some Muslim group had instead provided a nice Koran and a prayer rug.  Some things change, some things stay the same.  Part of why I love to travel. :)

Until next time....


No comments:

Post a Comment