Thursday, January 17, 2013

Goodbye Sri Lanka... Hello Dubai?!? Again?

As everyone probably already knows (if not, read this post), we ended up BACK in Dubai.  For 3 days.  Compliments of British Airways canceling two full flights to London, and being unable to get us home. 

However, this had a fat silver lining for me.  Our first stay in Dubai had some pitfalls, and we missed seeing some things I really wanted to see, so I considered this the "Dubai Do-Over". 

We were in a nice hotel, which BA was paying for, Marsh didn't have to teach til Monday, and I was pretty confident I wasn't going to lose my job over this.  So we tried to relax, catch up on sleep, enjoy the fabulous food, and have a good time.  (once the mad stress of trying to figure out when the heck we were getting home was over, that is)  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment